At HealthLinks Gippsland, our Physiotherapists are here to tailor your treatment sessions according to the assessment, restoration and maintenance of your physical function.
The aim of physiotherapy is to treat the imbalances or dysfunctions that lead to pain/injury and impact on a person’s ability to participate in daily life.
What Can Physiotherapy Help with?
- Musculoskeletal pain – spine and limbs
- Joint Sprain
- Muscle Strains
- Tears – muscles and tendons and ligaments
- Pre- and post-operative orthopaedic conditions such as hip, knee, shoulder arthroscopy, replacements and ACL reconstruction
- Vertigo and Headache
- Pregnancy related changes such as:
- lower back pain
- pelvic girdle pain which may extend to the buttock or leg
- pubic symphysis joint pain
How We Work
- Manual therapy, including massage and trigger point release techniques
- Joint mobilisation therapy
- Muscle energy techniques
- Postural advice & education
- Assessment and recommendations for environmental factors e.g. office ergonomics
- Individually tailored exercise prescription and advice
- Clinical pilates exercise prescription
- Dry needling
- Balance training and gait retraining
Special Discount for New Patients!
Save $20 off Your Initial Consultation*
*Terms and conditions apply