Allied Health Practitioners
HealthLinks Gippsland Are Looking For Passionate, Motivated, Caring And Friendly Allied Health Practitioners, Excited To Work In A Regional Location.
What this opportunity encompasses:
- Either full-time or part-time employment with flexible days and hours
- Work in a well established, busy clinic (Over 25 years of business across 5 locations)
- Work with award winning senior practitioners with over 30 years clinical experience
- Work with a great team of supportive practitioners – Osteopaths, Physiotherapists and a Speech Pathologist – all working together
- Work with a diverse client base
- Participate in monthly in-house CPD tutorials
- Opportunity to request specific topics of interest
- Guest speakers
- Mentorship available in
- Women’s health
- Cranial techniques
- + much more
- Team social activities throughout the year
We are passionate about providing excellence in healthcare to our regional and rural communities throughout Gippsland, with clinics in Orbost, Bairnsdale, Sale, Traralgon and Yarram. We have a strong connection with both the local communities and other local practitioners for referrals.
Opportunity open to applications from all Allied Health Practitioners – From new graduates to experienced practitioners.
If you are interested in this opportunity or have any further questions about working in regional practice, please contact us using the form below. We look forward to hearing from you.